Hunger in our communities is an issue that far too many families are experiencing. A lack of nutritious meals can have long lasting effects on the physical, mental, and social well-being of all members of a family.
Catholic Charities Food Pantry Services are dedicated to providing healthy meals, increasing access to food, and developing innovative solutions to address food insecurity in a collaborative way.
With dignity and respect at the forefront of all interactions, families are offered a hand up during their most challenging times. In addition to feeding our neighbors, Catholic Charities Food Pantry Services serve as a medium for volunteerism, community engagement, and collaboration.
Traditional Food Pantry Operations
- The Food Pantry operates by curbside pickup.
- Schedule: Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Individuals/families must provide a written referral before coming to the office.
- For more information about receiving a referral, please contact Ximena Vazquez at 910-910-424-2020 ext. 2600.
Mobile Food Pantry
The Fayetteville Regional Office operates mobile food pantries to serve families in rural and underserved communities. Due to staffing shortages, mobile food pantry operations have been temporarily suspended as of May 1, 2022. This page will be updated when mobile food pantry operations resume.
Financial and in-kind donations are needed to assist these families. Please use this Food Item List as a guide when choosing what to donate.
For over 25 years, the Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services have assisted families in completing various immigration related processes.
Individuals and families who qualify meet with Catholic Charities immigration staff who are accredited by the Department of Justice. Through one-on-one meetings, staff provide education on the immigration process and assist in the completion and submission of applications with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
ServicesThe services below are provided at a minimum cost. Services and appointments will be conducted by phone, email or virtually only with limited in person appointments.
- Community Educational Presentations and Workshops
- Family Petitions
- Adjustment of Status
- Temporarily Protected Status (TPS)
- Consular Processing
- U-Visas (For Victims of serious crimes)
- VAWA (For victims of domestic violence)
- Work Permits
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewals
- USCIS strongly encourages you to submit your DACA Renewal request between 150 days and 120 days before the expiration date located on your current Form I-797 (Work Authorization Card).
Consultation Payment & Online IntakeCatholic Charities offers the ability for potential immigration clients to complete their intake online. Steps to complete the online intake:
- Use the link below to pay the $50 consultation fee.
- Following payment, you will be directed to the online intake which you will complete and submit.
- Once your information is entered, one of our Immigration Accredited Representatives will contact you to evaluate your case and make an appointment with you.
- Are you seeking Political Asylum?
- Do you have a court date pending, and need representation?
- Do you reside outside the state of North Carolina?
- Do you have a criminal record, felony, significant misdemeanors or three or more non-significant misdemeanors?
Online PaymentIndividuals who are established clients have the ability to pay their Catholic Charities related fees online. Use the link below to access the payment page.
Catholic Charities recognizes the imbalances in access, opportunities, and resources that exist within our immigrant community. Immigration Legal Services are structured to attract all immigrants regardless of place of origin, culture, religion, or economic status. The goal is to provide help and create hope for immigrants as they establish their lives in the United States
Marie’s Clothing Closet:
Named after long-time volunteer Marie Foti, Marie’s Baby Closet features items for babies and small children such as diapers, clothing from 0-5T for boys and girls, formula, baby blankets, baby food, coats, and much more. We are thankful to community who donate to the baby closet and allow us to serve families with little children with loving care.
Expectant mothers and other members of our community in need of baby items need a referral before coming to our office. For more information about receiving a referral, please contact the Fayetteville Office at 910-424-2020 ext. 21.
Catholic Charities Fayetteville Office is offering Tax filing assistance at no cost to those filing. This program is active until the end of the Tax Season. To schedule an appointment please call the Fayetteville Office at 910-424-2020