Catholic Charities of the diocese of Raleigh provides professionally-trained bilingual clinical counseling services to individuals, couples, and families who:
• Are experiencing emotional distress
• Want to grow toward their full potential
• Are experiencing difficulty dealing with stress, depression or anxiety
• Desire increased skills to deal with life’s struggles
• Desire healing from grief, loss or strained relationships
Counseling Services are provided from a perspective which recognizes the emotional, behavioral, cognitive, spiritual and physical aspects of an individuals’ healing or growth. Counseling is provided by licensed mental health therapists in English or Spanish in many areas of eastern North Carolina.
Clinical counseling is also provided in the school setting. If you are a school counselor please contact our offices to request services, or for further information. Services can be paid for with private insurance, Medicaid or through a sliding fee scale based on income and family size.