Due to COVID-19, adjustments have been made to our services with no in-person activities taking place at the office. Catholic Parish Outreach continues to operate on a curbside pickup model. Please see below for more details about each of our other programs.
Catholic Charities welcomes individuals and families of all faiths or no faith tradition, living in the 54 most eastern counties in North Carolina to participate in services.
- Schedule: Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours Starting June 15th: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Catholic Parish Outreach is the largest food pantry in Wake County, NC. We serve any resident of Wake, Johnston, or Franklin County who is referred to us in writing by an agency (such as the Department of Social Services), church (any denomination), community, or public service organization, based on need. Services are provided to those of all faiths, or no faith tradition.
For more information about the Catholic Parish Outreach Food Pantry, please visit the Program Website.
- Services by appointment only.
For Centro para Familias Hispanas services, visit Centro para Familias Hispanas location page.
- Services by appointment only.
Catholic Charities of the diocese of Raleigh provides professionally-trained bilingual clinical counseling services to individuals, couples, and families who:
- Are experiencing emotional distress
- Want to grow toward their full potential
- Are experiencing difficulty dealing with stress, depression or anxiety
- Desire increased skills to deal with life’s struggles
- Desire healing from grief, loss or strained relationships
Counseling Services are provided from a perspective which recognizes the emotional, behavioral, cognitive, spiritual and physical aspects of an individuals’ healing or growth. Counseling is provided by licensed mental health therapists in English or Spanish in many areas of eastern North Carolina.
Clinical counseling is also provided in the school setting. If you are a school counselor please contact our offices to request services, or for further information.
Services can be paid for with private insurance, Medicaid or through a sliding fee scale based on income and family size.
To make an appointment for Counseling, please contact Donna Walker at Donna.Walker@ccharitiesdor.org or 919-790-8533.
- Services and appointments will be conducted by phone, email or virtually only.
- Limited in person appointments.
Our bilingual DOJ Accredited Representative can assist in the completion and submission of various legal immigration documents including, Applications for Citizenship, Naturalization, Family Based processes, DACA renewals and other immigration processes. Our professional staff also provide informational sessions to parish and community groups on immigration rights, responsibilities, and current immigration issues and resources.
Visit the Immigration page for more information about what services we provide, if you are a new client, please fill out the On-Line-Intake to better serve you.
Actualización del COVID-19
- Los servicios de inmigración se llevarán a cabo solamente por teléfono, correo electrónico, o virtualmente.
- Citas en persona serán limitadas.
Nuestro representante bilingüe, acreditado por el DOJ puede ayudarlo a completar y presentar varios documentos legales de inmigración, incluyendo solicitudes de ciudadanía, naturalización, procesos familiares, renovaciones de DACA y otros procesos de inmigración. Nuestro personal profesional también brinda sesiones informativas a la congregación parroquial y grupos comunitarios.
Visite la página de Inmigración para obtener más información sobre los servicios que brindamos. Si es un cliente nuevo, complete el formulario en línea y así brindarle mejor atención.
- Services by appointment only.
This program is a highly collaborative effort of the Raleigh / Wake 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness in Wake County. Catholic Charities coordinates the efforts of the faith community to help families living in homeless shelters in Wake County transition to permanent housing. The goal of the Support Circle Program is to engage members of congregations to end homelessness by partnering with individuals and families to assist them in their transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
For more information, visit the Support Circle Program Page.
Wrapped with Love, formerly known as “JoyFul Giving for Families,” allows Support Circle and Pride for Parents families to purchase donated Christmas Gifts for their immediate household families for a nominal fee. Not only does this provide clients the opportunity and dignity to select Christmas gifts for loved ones, but the funds raised from the sales go back to the emergency assistance program, creating a dual impact!
Click here to learn more about the Wrapped with Love Christmas Program.
Volunteers play a very important role in the services that Catholic Charities provide. Volunteers work with poor and vulnerable families of all faith traditions, and quite a few only Speak Spanish.
Throughout our 5 regions we have volunteers working in the following capacities: filing, reception, working in the food pantry (stocking shelves with food, organizing and implementing logistics for food donations and distribution), entering data, and organizing donated clothes.
Volunteers can also be trained to assist with our Family Support Services program. Some responsibilities include: conducting screening interviews to identify clients’ needs, assisting in the ESL or GED classes, assisting with resume writing, and working in the childcare area.
To find out how you can volunteer, please contact the Raleigh Regional Office at 919-790-8533.
- Pig Pickin’ Returns In-Person In 2022 May 31st, 2022 The Catholic Charities Annual Pig Pickin’ returned to an in-person format this year on Saturday, May 21st, 2022, after being held as virtual events in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19. The event was adapted to a drive-thru event due to continued concerns around the pandemic and raised over $20,000 with over 200 guests enjoying […] Read more...
- Catholic Charities Gala raises over $260,000 at Annual Gala May 4th, 2022 “Charity is putting our faith into practice; it is an expression of how we live our faith.” The 10th Annual Catholic Charities Gala was a resounding success! Hosted at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, there were 275 guests in attendance, with others joining the festivities online. To celebrate over a decade of Catholic Charities Galas, […] Read more...
- 2O22 Drive Out Hunger Golf Outing August 15th, 2022 Join Catholic Charities to Drive Out Hunger at Prestonwood Country Club! Your participation in this event will help support the 5 Catholic Charities food pantries which distribute over 3 million pounds of food each year. Read more...
- 2022 CPO Drive Thru Pig Pickin’ May 21st, 2022 Read more...