This 4 session training addresses 10 essential topics a disaster case manager needs to know about in order to ensure success. The training provides opportunities to apply and practice this knowledge with engaging activities with other participants. For questions, please email Daniel.Altenau@ccharitiesdor.org.
- Attendees are required to attend ALL 4 SESSIONS to receive participation certificates.
- Participants will receive link to virtual training after registration.
- Training is reserved for North Carolina residents.
- Space is limited and individuals will be admitted on a first come basis.
- Download the Training Flyer
To register, visit www.CatholicCharitiesRaleigh.org/Virtual-DCM-Training