*At this time, masks are required while engaging with clients and optional for indoor volunteering
Interested in Volunteering? Our organization would not be possible without the support of our volunteers and we are so grateful for the impact they make in our community! Please tour with us before you volunteer to learn more about Catholic Charities!
Catholic Charities is seeking volunteers for the following Programs:
- 10am-3pm (2 hour requirement)
- Build box and fill with pantry staples for distribution days.
- Tuesday mornings as well as distribution days.
- Stock shelves, sort fresh produce, pack allotment boxes
- Receive, weigh, and store canned, boxed, and refrigerated/frozen food.
- May require light, medium and heavy-duty tasks including lifting boxes of various weights, operating pallet jacks, working in chilled areas, depending on task.
- Loading food boxes into client vehicles curbside/outside (requires medium to heavy lifting).
- Wednesday/Thursday 9:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 4:30-7pm.
- Interview clients, complete data entry and record keeping through our database by way of tablets.
- Interviews are done curbside, from driver’s window of client vehicle.
- Spanish language skills are a plus, but not required.