Donating to CPO
- CPO is a program of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh, which is a 501C3 organization,
- There are a number of ways to Donate to CPO and all donations are tax deductible!
Every donation helps those in our community less fortunate than you! Thank you!
Credit Card Donations
CPO accepts gifts through your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card. Due to bank fees charged, credit card donations should be over $20.
To make a credit card donation via phone, please call CPO Director, Kelly Rappl (919-873-0245 x2300).
Donating via check
Checks can be made out to “Catholic Parish Outreach” and mailed to the following address:
Catholic Parish Outreach
2013 Raleigh Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604
Gift of Stock
One of the best ways to make charitable gifts is through the donation of securities. For more information on how to transfer securities to CPO, please contact CPO Director, Kelly Rappl (919-873-0245 x2300 or Kelly.Rappl@ccharitiesdor.org).
Did you know that many employers will match employee & retiree charitable donations? Please check with your employer’s human relations department.
Memorial and Honorarium Gifts
Memorial gifts let you acknowledge the loss of someone special and to help perpetuate the values and ideals that guided that person’s life.
Honorarium gifts honor a person during his or her life and can be used to commemorate special celebrations and achievements.
To make a memorial or honorarium give, include the following information with your donation via check so that we can send a card to them:
1. Name of the person being honored/memorialized.
2. How you want the card signed. Example: John Smith and Family
3. The type of event being recognized for an Honorarium card
4. Name and address of the memorial or honor recipient.