- We are open and have instituted “curbside” food pickups in our parking lot only. Clients will not come into the building.
- As of JUNE 15TH SUMMER HOURS OF MONDAYS/WEDNESDAYS/FRIDAYS 8:30 am – 11:30 am for food pickup have been implimented.
- Referral are not required during the Pandemic
- You must still wait 30 days between visits.
- We have suspended distributing clothing distribution at this time
- We are distributing our TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program) allotment
- If you need to cancel volunteering please notify Darcy Holley at 919-847-1466 (call or text) or email@example.com to let her know.
- If you are looking for volunteer opportunities due to being out of school or working at home with flexible work hours, please have then contact please notify Darcy Holley at 919-847-1466 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates will be posted as needed (i.e. we are suspending operations, changes in hours, etc.).
- We are also distributing food, TEFAP, and diapers, formula and baby food to families with small children.