January 15-17, 2021
106 Health Ct.
Arrive: After 5 p.m. Thursday or before 8 a.m. Friday
Work Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Friday & Saturday)
Leave Site: After work on Saturday or Sunday morning
Can you paint and swing a hammer?
Or are you interested in learning these skills and more?
All experience levels are encouraged to serve!
Join Catholic Charities and the Knights of Columbus as we help repair homes damaged by Hurricane Matthew in Edgecombe county. Volunteers of all experience levels are encouraged to participate. Spots are limited so sign up now!
- This trip is part of a series of multi-day trips Catholic Charities will be hosting for the NC Catholics Volunteer program in Tarboro.
- The NCCV Volunteer Center is located near project sites and provides volunteer lodging with sleeping quarters, showers, and a kitchen.
- Volunteers will need to bring:
- Sleeping bags or bed linens
- Toiletries & towels
- The NCCV program will provide groceries for each team and participants will assist in group meal preparation.
- To help ensure everyone’s safety during COVID19:
- COVID-19 Testing
- Volunteers are required to take a COVID-19 test 5 days prior to attending the trip.
- After taking the test, volunteers should quarantine as much as possible.
- Volunteers must receive their results before arriving for the trip
- Leaders will take everyone’s temperature daily
- Masks will be mandatory in shared space
- PPE and sanitizer will be available
- COVID-19 Testing
- Projects may include painting, putting up drywall, and laying down flooring. All projects will be determined on the day of the project.
- Individuals under 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Minimum age to participate is 13.
- Individuals must be comfortable working in a construction site.
If you have any questions, please contact Daniel Altenau at Daniel.Altenau@ccharitiesdor.org or at (919) 821 – 9767.