Our immigration accredited personnel are able to assist clients in the completion and submission of their applications for Naturalization to Family Base, DACA, and others. Our professional staff also provides informational sessions to parishes and community groups on immigration rights, responsibilities, and current immigration issues and resources.
Please be advised, our staff is not able to represent families or individuals who are in removal proceedings. These cases are referred to a private attorney.
Catholic Charities has several BIA Accredited Representatives throughout the diocese who have been accredited to complete legal documentation by the Board of Immigration Appeals. These BIA Accredited Representatives assist families and individuals with the entire immigration case process.
The following services are provided at a minimum cost:
- Community Educational Presentations and Workshops
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Family Petitions
- Citizenship (Register for our next workshop today.)
- Temporarily Protected Status (TPS)
- U-Visas (For Victims of serious crimes)
- VAWA (For victims of domestic violence)
- Adjustment of Status
- Work Permits