Your Gifts Mean So Much
Through the generous support of the Bishop’s Annual Appeal (about thirty-percent of our operating budget), grantors and individuals Catholic Charities touches the lives of more than 55,000 people a year. Providing help through emergency assistance, family support, counseling and other services, Catholic Charities meets individuals and families where they are with respect, working to help them achieve their goals. To support our ministry you can volunteer your time at one of our regional offices or program centers (see Regional Offices) and/or make financial gifts.
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, 501(C)3 organization and, as such, donations are tax deductible within federal guidelines. Your sacrificial gifts and prayers are appreciated.
Ways to show your support:
Donate online using our secure provider PayPal or use your Visa or Mastercard for your gift of $25 or more. Your gift can be used wherever most needed or you can designate your gift to a specific region. Contributions make lovely memorials or can be in honor of birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations and more. You can enter such information in the memo line on the final donation page just before you submit your gift.
Mail checks made payable to Catholic Charities to:
Catholic Charities Development Office
715 Nazareth Street Raleigh, NC 27606
Vehicle Donation Program
Ahoy there! Calling all boats, RV’s, cars, trucks you no longer want. Please consider donating it for a charitable deduction. Proceeds from the auction sale of your vehicle will benefit Catholic Charities programs and services to those in need in eastern North Carolina. For information on how to donate a vehicle, please call toll free: 1 (877) 710-GIVE / 1 (877) 710-4483 or click here for more information.
(For car donations in Wake County only, please visit: www.wheels4hope.org.)
- Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate about a penny to our cause!
- Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to Catholic Charities! More than 2,400 top stores are participating including Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!
- Click here for more information.
Examples of what your gift can do:
- $35 - groceries for one week for a family of 4 (bulk procurement keeping prices low)
- $50 - one week of after school tutoring for a grade school child
- $100 - one psychotherapy counseling session with a licensed professional
- $150 - feed four families for a week
- $200 - one adult taking high school equivalency classes to obtain GED
- $250 - emergency heating assistance for two families this winter
- $500 - sponsors a program promoting parish social ministry
- $1,000 - rent for one month in a regional office
Leave a lasting legacy that will continue helping and creating hope for families. Philanthropic donations of stocks, insurance policies, IRAs, real estate, annuities, trusts and bequests are means to making a significant impact on those we serve. Free, no obligation appointments to discuss your estate plans can be made by emailing Gary Skinner, Gary.Skinner@raldioc.org, or calling 919-919 821-9761.