We provide the following to families who are involved in the adoption process:
- Educational group meetings for applicant families
- Consultation and education for potential/ inquiring families
- Pre-placement assessments (home studies), including office and home sessions conducted with applicant adoptive families
- Post-placement supervision, i.e., three to six months after placement and prior to North Carolina legal finalization of adoption
- Post-adoption services to birth and adoptive parents as well as to child or adult adoptees at any time in their lives
Adoption Services are provided to people of all faith traditions, or no faith tradition, through highly experienced adoption workers. Services are purchased according to a designated fee scale for each service; reasonable requests for lower fees are taken into consideration within the context of the whole adoptive process.
Raleigh Region – 919-790-8533